AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- C-Level Leadership
- General Management
- P&Ls >$1B
- Product Management
- DTC & B2B eCommerce
- Digital Commercialization
- GTM Strategy & Execution
- Strategic Product Roadmaps
- Global Digital Operations
- Design Thinking
- Digital Ecosystem Design
- CX and UX Design
- Analytics & Insights
- Investor Relations Savvy
- Grew online sales from $17B to $24B through key customer experience enhancement to drive conversions and average order values. (Sysco)
- Actualized $40M in year-over-year (YoY) incremental retail sales through machine learning (ML) optimized, audience-based, geo-targeted ad campaigns. (Molson Coors)
- Generated $30M YoY boost in incremental eCommerce B2B sales, up from $250M in previous year. (Molson Coors)
- Reaped $30M YoY incremental return-on-investment (ROI), lowering customer acquisition costs (CAC) by 20% on $150M in digital advertising. (Molson Coors)
Sysco (2021 – Present)
Global Vice President – eCommerce & Digital Growth
- eCommerce sales grew from $17B to $24B in my first year with Sysco, as the fastest growing revenue channel.
- Aligned cross-functional leaders around key digital engagement opportunities to drive acquisition, share of wallet gains and customer loyalty.
- Led customer center design process and customer empathy journey mapping, to transform digital experiences and drive top-line, margins and customer satisfaction.
Molson Coors (2018 – 2020)
Global Vice President – eCommerce, Digital Marketing & Advanced Analytics
- Realized $40M+ in incremental top-line growth by collating crucial, data-driven, machine learning based insights utilized to increase marketing effectiveness via audience and location targeted ad campaigns.
- Captured $30M+ in incremental top-line growth delivering B2B/Marketplace and digital sales force automation (SFA) programs. Secured major B2B wins with customers, raising sales from online accounts +10% and lifting net promoter scores (NPSs) and total accounts payable (TAP) within a single-year.
- Optimized business-to-business-to-consumer (B2B2C) digital shelf experiences, advancing online category leadership of core brands with major retail partners (Walmart, Kroger, Walgreens).
AAXIS Digital (2012 – 2018)
Chief Marketing Officer & Chief Digital Officer
- Bolstered clients’ online sales growth from 5% to 50% of total sales, leading to higher margins, increased market share/share of wallet, and customer acquisition/retention rates. Key clients included Nike, JCrew, KEEN, Walmart, Time Warner Cable, Toshiba, Ferguson Enterprises, Freeman, Beacon Roofing, Donaldson, Affymetrix, National Pen and many others. Annual online sales for clients ranged from $30M to $6B.
- 300% lift in annual revenues for the digital practice. Managed P&L, sales forecasting, financial planning, and channel development. Managed teams in the US, LatAm and Asia.
Altec Lansing (2011 – 2012)
Chief Marketing Officer & Chief Digital Officer
Responsible for all Marketing, eCommerce, and Customer Service activities including advertising, eCommerce, branding, messaging, creative, photography, video, social media, and POS displays. Increased YOY DTC sales by 300%. Reduced YOY digital marketing operational costs by 50%. Improved YOY customer satisfaction ratings from <50% to >90%.
adidas & TaylorMade Golf (2008 – 2011)
Global Head – Digital & eCommerce
- Grew top-line DTC and B2B eCommerce sales in the US from $300K to $8.4M (130% YoY), eCommerce average order values 50%, conversion rates 70%, and customer acquisition totals 150%.
- Ownership of digital P&L, with full control over global eCommerce and brand websites on hybris and Demandware.
Additional Career Experience
- Global Head – Digital & eCommerce for Gizmo5 Inc., acquired by Google (2006-2008). Gizmo5 merged with Google Talk.
- Global Head – Digital & eCommerce for Betabrand.com (2004-2006). Co-founder. 2021 sales to exceed $90mm.
- Senior Director – eCommerce for Zone Labs, acquired by Checkpoint (2000-2004). Grew DTC sales to +$100mm per year.
- Senior Web Developer & Designer for Predictive Systems, acquired by SAIC (1998-2000). Clients: Citibank, Chase, NASDAQ.
- Senior Web Developer & Designer for Apple (1997-1998). Officially the “chief webmaster” of apple.com.
Digital Solution Design and Product Development, User-Centered Design, UX, UI, IA, Agile Product Management, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, DMPs, CDPs, DAMs, PIMs, eCommerce Platforms, Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM), Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA), Audience-Based Targeting, Programmatic, RTB, Personalization, Marketing Automation, Influencer Marketing, SEM, SEO, Social Media, Display, Remarketing, Retargeting, Mobile Ads, SMS, Affiliate, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Party Data strategy & Management, A/B Testing, Ad Networks, Retail Media Networks, Facebook Ads, DSP’s, Salesforce, Adobe & Oracle marketing stacks, Adobe & Google 360 Analytics, and much more.