AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- C-Level Leadership
- Brand Experience Design
- Digital Marketing
- B2C & B2B eCommerce
- Analytics & Insights
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Design Thinking
- CX, UX, IA & Personalization
- DMPs, CDPs, CRMs, ESPs
- Data Science (ML/AI)
- Digital Ecosystem Design
- Digital Roadmaps
- Digital Operations
- Agile Product Management
- P&L & EBITDA Management
- Actualized $40M in year-over-year (YoY) incremental retail sales through machine learning (ML) optimized, audience-based, geo-targeted ad campaigns. Outperformed goals for year. (Molson Coors)
- Generated $30M YoY boost in incremental eCommerce B2B sales, up from $250M in previous year, delivering enhanced, more intuitive customer experiences, improved merchandizing, sales team training, etc. Exceeded forecast for year. (Molson Coors)
- Reaped $30M YoY incremental return-on-investment (ROI), lowering customer acquisition costs (CAC) by 20% on $150M in digital advertising, leveraging new marketing technologies and audience insights. 3x higher improvement than plan. (Molson Coors)
Molson Coors (2018 – 2020)
Global Vice President – eCommerce, Digital Marketing & Advanced Analytics
- Realized $40M+ in incremental top-line growth by collating crucial, data-driven, machine learning based insights utilized to increase marketing effectiveness via audience and location targeted ad campaigns.
- Captured $30M+ in incremental top-line growth delivering B2B/Marketplace and digital sales force automation (SFA) programs. Secured major B2B wins with customers, raising sales from online accounts +10% and lifting net promoter scores (NPSs) and total accounts payable (TAP) within a single-year.
- Optimized business-to-business-to-consumer (B2B2C) digital shelf experiences, advancing online category leadership of core brands with major retail partners (Walmart, Kroger, Walgreens).
- Rolled out first DTC site from US beer manufacturer, resulting in higher online/retail revenues, focused target marketing, and largest online channel for populating first-party consumer data.
- Doubled YoY increase in digital budgets by onboarding ELT and aligning IT and global business unit leaders on commercial benefits of digital transformation initiatives.
AAXIS Digital (2012 – 2018)
Chief Marketing Officer & Chief Digital Officer
- As head of AAXIS’ digital performance agency, instrumental in bolstering clients’ online sales growth from 5% to 50% of total sales, leading to higher margins, increased market share/share of wallet, and customer acquisition/retention rates. Key clients included Nike, JCrew, KEEN, Walmart, Time Warner Cable, Toshiba, Ferguson Enterprises, Freeman, Beacon Roofing, Donaldson, Affymetrix, National Pen and many others. Annual online sales for clients ranged from $30M to $6B.
- As AAXIS’ CMO, produced 300% lift in annual revenues for the digital practice. Managed P&L, sales forecasting, financial planning, and channel development. Managed teams in the US, LatAm and Asia.
Altec Lansing (2011 – 2012)
Chief Marketing Officer & Chief Digital Officer
Responsible for all Marketing, eCommerce, and Customer Service activities including advertising, eCommerce, branding, messaging, creative, photography, video, social media, and POS displays. Increased YOY DTC sales by 300%. Reduced YOY digital marketing operational costs by 50%. Improved YOY customer satisfaction ratings from <50% to >90%.
adidas & TaylorMade Golf (2008 – 2011)
Global Head – Digital & eCommerce
- Grew top-line DTC and B2B eCommerce sales in the US from $300K to $8.4M (130% YoY), eCommerce average order values 50%, conversion rates 70%, and customer acquisition totals 150%.
- Ownership of digital P&L, with full control over global eCommerce and brand websites on hybris and Demandware.
Additional Career Experience
- Global Head – Digital & eCommerce for Gizmo5 Inc., acquired by Google (2006-2008)
- Global Head – Digital & eCommerce for Betabrand.com (2004-2006)
- Senior Director – eCommerce for Zone Labs, acquired by Checkpoint (2000-2004)
- Senior Web Developer & Designer for Predictive Systems, acquired by SAIC (1998-2000) and Apple (1997-1998)
MODERN MARKETING & ECOMMERCE EXPERTISE
DoubleClick, AdRoll, Facebook Ads, DSP’s, Salesforce, Adobe & Oracle marketing stacks, Adobe & Google 360 Analytics, machine learning, predictive analytics, Tableau, Power BI, DMPs, CDPs, DAMs, PIMs, Social Media Management, hybris, Magento, Shopify, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM), Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA), Audience-Based Targeting, Programmatic, RTB, Personalization, Marketing Automation, Influencer, SEM, SEO, Social Media, Display, Remarketing, Retargeting, Mobile Ads, SMS, Affiliate, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Party Data strategy & Management, A/B Testing, user-centered design, UX, UI, IA, agile.